Showing all 2 results
Free State Accommodation Specials
Is exploring the Golden Gate National Park or marvelling at the Mac Mac Falls on your travel wishlist? If it is, then our Mpumalanga accommodation specials are ideal for you.
Located in the heart of South Africa, the Free State is the third largest province in Mzansi. It is often referred to as South Africa’s breakfast province, as its home to over 30,000 farms which produces around 70% of the country’s grain.
Top things to do in the Free State
If you’re looking for something to do in the Free State, here are our top five suggestions:
- Explore the Golden Gate National Park - which gets its name from the sun rays of the setting sun that casts a soft shade on the west facing sandstone cliffs and turns them into a glowing gold colour.
- Visit the Vredefort Dome, the largest verified impact crater on earth, which dates back over two million years.
- Go to the Basotho Cultural Village, located in the QwaQwa National Park. It offers travellers insight into the culture and traditions of the Basotho people.
- Venture into the Gariep Dam Nature Reserve, the largest natural sanctuary in the Free State
- Picnic in the Free State National Botanical Gardens, which is home to over 400 species of flora and an abundance of wildlife including 140 bird species, 54 reptile species and about 32 mammal species
Flexible Free State travel deals
Booking our Free State accommodation specials is easy and flexible as well – you can book dates (within the validity period) which suits you best. If there’s no availability for your chosen dates, we’ll give you a full refund.
Promote your Free State travel packages on Deals 2 Discover
We’d love to display your Free State accommodation specials on our website!
Simply submit your travel deals via the “Submit a Special” link at the top of each page or specials can be emailed to email@example.com and we’ll load them to the website for you.
Free State resort travel deals with flexible travel dates