Senior Africa Safari Consultant
- Salary: Market Related (Negotiable)
- Benefits: Parking, Plus Commission
- Job Type: Permanent
Discover Africa is looking for a Senior African Safari Expert to join our growing team. Discover Africa us one of the fastest growing online safari travel agents in the country. Launched in 2012, DiscoverAfrica.com aims to always develop luxurious, sophisticated and unique experiences for our primarily US, Canadian, Australian and UK client base. As a northern-suburbs based tech/travel company we have the perfect combination between the homely happy company and that little bit of tech edge that makes us outshine the rest.
- Degree or Diploma in Travel / Tourism
- 5+ years experience in Tourism Industry specifically in selling African experiences and safaris
- Good destination knowledge of at least two African destinations: South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda and Uganda
- Tourplan knowledge an advantage
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- An extremely strong sales person with a proven track record on sales, conversion rates, etc.
We are seeking a consultant with a proven track record in sales and someone who has travelled within Southern and East Africa to join our growing team.
If you fit this criteria, please forward us a copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only Candidates who match all the criteria will be considered.
This position reports to: Sales & Product Manager