Victoria Falls Lunar Rainbow Tour
Experience the rare and beautiful lunar rainbow at Victoria Falls only during the full moon. Lunar rainbows, also known as moonbows, are rainbows that take place at night when a rainbow is seen in the light of the moon.
Victoria Falls is a Unesco World Heritage site that’s a marvel by day; it’s also one of very few sites around the world with moonbows that make it eerily beautiful by night.
If you’re staying at Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe during the full moon, you’ll be able to marvel at the lunar rainbow that can be seen only during this time. The lunar rainbow tour is conducted over three days during the full moon. A guide will accompany you through the rainforest and give you a brief history of the Falls and other points of interest.
Guides are also happy to help you with photographs on your visit to this most spectacular of waterfalls. Raincoats are provided when needed.
- Pick-up and drop-off of guests within the immediate vicinity of the various Victoria Falls hotels.
- Guided tour of the Falls.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices are quoted and payable in United States Dollars (USD).
- Rates are net and non-commissionable.
- All tours are based on a minimum of two persons.
- Prices are subject to change without notice should operating costs rise beyond our control.
Please note: Bring your passport for entry to the Falls