Affordable Cape Town, Kruger National Park and Victoria Falls Luxury Safari (10 days)
This itinerary offers the opportunity to visit some of Africa's most popular destinations including one of the Natural Wonders of the World...
- Cape Town: Resting at the confluence of the Indian and Atlantic oceans, sandwiched between the slopes of the iconic Table Mountain and the glistening sapphire waters of Table Bay, the exceptionally scenic city of Cape Town is in a class of its own. With its bustling harbour, world-class beaches, top-notch vineyards, and its mountainous surroundings brimming with diverse flora and fauna, Cape Town consistently captivates the hearts of all who visit.
- Kruger National Park: Kruger National Park is one of the world’s largest game reserves and a truly remarkable destination. Owing to its exceptional size, visitors are able to experience fantastic diversity – from changing scenery and ecosystems to an impressive array of animals, plant life and birdlife. An unforgettable and potentially life-changing experience.
- Victoria Falls: Resting on the southern banks of the Zambezi River at the western end of the eponymous falls, this popular tourist town is compact enough to walk around and makes an ideal base for travellers exploring the seventh wonder of the world, the unfathomably vast Victoria Falls. Popular activities include scenic flights over the falls in helicopters or microlights, bungee jumping off the Victoria Falls Bridge, white-water rafting (seasonal), and day trips to Chobe National Park.
Costing tip: When comparing with other companies, remember most of them only show the low season rate. How pricing works >
What to Expect on This Safari
This popular itinerary can be customised to match your budget and travel dates by adding/removing a few days or selecting different lodges
1 to 2 to 3
Cosmopolitan Cape Town
- Upon arrival at Cape Town Airport you will be met and transferred to your hotel which is situated in the suburb of Gardens in the heart of Cape Town’s City Bowl. You have the rest of the evening at leisure, the hotel is located close to many great little shops, local eateries and popular bars.
- You have two full days to explore the beautiful city of Cape Town. Optional activities include a tour to the Cape Winelands, a visit to Table Mountain, Robben Island, tour o the Cape Peninsula including Boulders beach. Or you can simply choose to relax on one the beautiful beaches.
4 to 5 to 6
- This morning, you will be transferred to Cape Town Airport for your flight into the Kruger Park. You will fly directly into Skukuza Airport and will be met on arrival and transferred to the Lion Sands Tinga Lodge which is where you will spend the next three nights on safari.
- Two full days to experience as much wildlife as possible. Two safaris take place each day – in the morning and late afternoon (moving into the early evening). This is when the wildlife is most active, and the temperature more moderate. Safaris take place off-road, dependent on bush conditions. There is strict criteria governing sightings, guests are able to spend extended periods of time watching wildlife in their natural habitat.
Drinks: All (except certain wines and spirits)
Transfers & transport: Provided
7 to 8 to 9
Fall in love with Victoria Falls
- This morning you will be transferred to Kruger International Airport for your flight to Livingstone, Zambia. On arrival you will be met and transferred across the border into Zimbabwe and onto the Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel where you will spend the next three nights. Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel is just 10 minutes from Victoria Falls, close enough to the falls themselves.
- Optional activities includes: A Tours of the Falls, a sunset cruise, a helicopter flip over the Falls offering an aerial view and for the more adventurous activities such as bungee jumping, zip lining, etc. are also available.
Transfers & transport: Provided to Victoria Falls, Victoria Falls International Airport and Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International Airport
End of journey
This morning you will be transferred to Victoria Falls Airport where you can then connect with your flight home or onward journey.
Recommended Iteniraries and Tours
Visit the most popular destinations in Southern Africa on this luxury tour for the budget-conscious...
Explore two of South Africa's most desirable locations in this whirlwind safari tour...
Two countries in 8 days may seem like a lot but with this well thought out itinerary you will see some of the regions most iconic destinations without feeling like you are rushing through it…
Spend your days discovering the fine beaches of Cape Town, enjoying the remarkably untamed wilderness of the Kruger National Park and swimming the pristine beaches of Mauritius....