Welcome to the wild land of Zambia - where safari thrill, evening delight, five-star meets wonder and respect - inspiring natural wonderland. Here you’ll find beautiful private hideaways, secluded private dinners in the wilderness and night in the wild - sleeping under stars.
Expect the best memories of your Zambia honeymoon as you’ll get close and encounter Africa’s wildlife by choosing one of these five romantic honeymoon accommodation options in Zambia. Alternatively, choose a combination safari for a well-rounded travel experience:
1. Sindabezi Island Lodge
- A unique Zambian Island experience on the Zambezi River.
- Rated by Fodors as one of the top 10 eco-lodges in Africa.
- Privately owned and run - Sindabezi is the only luxury bush camp in the Victoria Falls region. However, Sindabezi has five open-sided thatched cottages, allowing guests to soak up the sights and sounds of the African bush in a perfect and pristine setting.
- With views across the flood plains and into the nearby National Park - Sindabezi is a short boat ride from its sister property, Tongabezi Lodge.
2. Royal Livingstone Hotel
- The Royal Livingstone not only it has an enviable view of the spray of Victoria Falls - but also immaculate grounds and a gracious approach to hosting guests. From the imposing foyer and bar filled cognacs to the zebras grazing peacefully on the lawns, this is a place to spoil yourself and your loved one on your honeymoon.
- The Royal Livingstone offers the plushest accommodation in Africa’s adventure capital. However, make the very most of their extraordinary destination with trips of a lifetime. By day, head out white-water rafting on the Zambezi River, abseiling down Batoka Gorge, bungee jumping or walking with lions.
3. The River Club
- The River Club sits high on the banks of the Zambezi River with expansive views - both upstream and towards the Victoria Falls, and across into Zimbabwe. A host of activities awaits young and old, on the property as well as around the Victoria Falls.
- Each suite is specious and open plan with screen doors opening to an outside deck with unimpeded views of the Zambezi river beyond, a private plunge lodge pool and a small private garden. Rooms are beautifully decorated with furniture and fittings made from Rhodesian teak wood.
4. Chiawa Camp
- Chiawa Camp is a family owned operated camp in the stunning Lower Zambezi National Park, along with the banks of the mighty Zambezi River. The Camp offers a subtle and polished safari experience and diverse range of activities including - game drive, game walks, canoeing boating and fishing.
- Each of the luxury tents boasts spectacular views over the Zambezi River and its vast array of resident wildlife. Elephant, lion, leopard, hippo and much more, occupy this gorgeous region of Zambia.
5. Chinzombo Lodge
- Chinzombo Lodge is situated on 60 hectares of private pristine Luangwa River frontage. Set back within the shades of ancient trees on a wildlife-rich ridge which follows a C-shaped bend in the Luangwa River.
- Chinozombo’s riverside location is located within wildlife as well as direct access into one of the gamest rich areas of the national park all combine to make this a truly special place. It will be the perfect place from which to explore the majestic of the Luangwa in style, luxury and exclusivity all year round.
You Might Also Like
Start your Zambian safari in one of the best parks in Africa. Bordering the Luangwa River, the northern and southern Luangwa National Park contains some of the most breathtaking and untouched wilderness in Africa. During your game drives,…
Located southwest of Kenya, covering an area of 1,672 square kilometres, the Masai Mara is a land of breathtaking vistas, abundant wildlife and endless plains. Home to an excellent year-round concentration of game viewing, you…
Experience the paradise of the Moremi Game Reserve conserving part of the Okavango Delta. The reserve covers more than 4871 square kilometres of pristine wilderness, and the varied terrain includes savannah, winding waterways and thick…