Victoria Falls Tour of the Falls
Visiting Victoria Falls, or ‘the smoke that thunders,’ is a bucket-list event that will stir your senses and leave you mesmerized.
Victoria Falls reaches its zenith in about May each year. Seeing this Unesco World Heritage Site – and the most expansive curtain of water in the world – is a truly awe-inspiring moment. Experience the Falls with all your senses – the sight, sound, smell, feel, and taste of the spray on your face.
A walking tour of the Falls is conducted in the morning and afternoon. En route, you may be taken past the iconic Big Tree to take photos. A qualified guide will accompany you through the rainforest, giving you a brief history of the Falls and telling you about points of interest, plants, birds, and other wildlife. Raincoats are provided when needed.
Mornings between 8 AM and 8:30 AM
Afternoons between 1:20 PM and 1:45 PM
- Pick-up and drop-off of guests within the immediate vicinity of the various Victoria Falls hotels.
- Guided tour of the Falls.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices are quoted and payable in United States Dollars (USD).
- Rates are net and non-commissionable.
- All tours are based on a minimum of two persons.
- Prices are subject to change without notice should operating costs rise beyond our control.
Please note: Bring your passport for entry to the Falls