Zimbabwe vs South Africa
When comparing Zimbabwe VS South Africa, one can easily see that a South Africa Safari has it all.
South Africa consists of cultural cities with excellent attractions, restaurants, hotels, museums and shopping, Big Five game reserves and beautiful beaches, desert, mountain and forests, and all the outdoors activities you could dream of.
However, when looking at South Africa vs Zimbabwe, landlocked Zimbabwe might not be able to compete with South Africa in terms of diversity.
But what it does have are some truly wild and rugged national parks and far fewer tourists, so if getting away from it all is your priority, then a Zimbabwe Safari may be just what you’re looking for.
Most of South Africa’s national parks and reserves are fairly easily accessible, with easy roads and lots of accommodation options, while many of Zimbabwe’s parks are less developed and more difficult to reach, but the 4×4 adventures and wild camping in Zimbabwe are superb.
Difference between South Africa and Zimbabwe:
- South Africa has beaches, desert mountains and forests.
- Zimbabwe is a landlocked country with wild and rugged national parks and much fewer tourists.
- South Africa reserves are all easily accessible with easy roads and lots of accommodation.
- Zimbabwe’s parks are less developed and more challenging to reach.
- Zimbabwe has fantastic 4×4 adventures and wild camping.