Big Five Safari in Botswana
Botswana is one of the world’s prime wildlife viewing destinations. While the Big Five needs no formal introduction, it is fitting to add that Botswana is one of the best countries to go on a Big five safari to see these magnificent animals in one trip.
Quick Guide to Spotting the Big Five on a Botswana safari tour:
- Chobe National Park is best for the highest concentration of elephants.
- The Savuti region is best for lion spotting.
- Northern Okavango is the best place to see the large Cape buffalo.
- Moremi Game Reserve will offer excellent views of rhinos.
- Mashatu Game Reserve plays host to the elusive leopard.