Big Five Safari in Botswana
Botswana is arguably one of the world’s prime wildlife viewing destinations and while the Big Five needs no formal introductions, it is fitting to add that Botswana is one of the best countries to see these magnificent animals in one trip.
Quick Guide to Spotting the Big Five in Botswana:
- Chobe National Park for the highest concentration of elephants.
- Savuti region for lion spotting.
- Northern Okavango to see the large Cape buffalo.
- Moremi Game Reserve will offer excellent views of rhino.
- Mashatu Game Reserve plays host to the elusive leopard.