From November 2021, FlyOkavango, in partnership with Discover Africa, is offering direct flights to the Okavango Delta from the USA.
Fly in comfort from Palm Beach International, direct to Maun, then transfer by private scenic flight to your 5-star lodge in the heart of the Okavango Delta.
Experience at least 2 world-class safari lodges in their own unique environments
Includes all scenic inter-lodge flight transfers
All meals and select local beverages
Guided vehicle and boat game drives twice daily
Select seasonal lodge-based activities
Picnic amongst Baobab Trees
Luxury Boeing 767-300ER
96 lie-flat seats
No queues, no international transfers
Fly Okavango Exterior and Interior
Guided game drives
Seasonal tiger fishing, boating and mokoro canoe excursions
Optional spa treatments and hot air ballooning (in season)
Scenic inter-lodge flights
Wilderness picnics and 5-star cuisine
Mokoro adventures in the Okavango Delta
Return flights DIRECT from Palm Beach Florida, the USA to Maun, Botswana, the gateway to the Okavango Delta
Transport: Includes all scenic inter-lodge flight transfers
Meals: All meals, teas, snacks, all alcoholic drinks not on the Premium list, soft drinks, waters
Activities: 2 safari activities per day (game drive, boating when available)
Visas, travel insurance, gratuities, items of a personal nature
Spa Treatments in the bush
- Set departure date: 23 November – 03 December 2021: From USD46 750 to USD51 550 per person sharing in a double room
- Set departure date: 21 December 2021 – 01 January 2022: From USD59 950 to USD74 950 per person sharing in a double room
- The first night of your trip will be spent on the luxurious Fly Okavango aircraft.
- The next three nights will be spent in a luxurious Okavango Delta lodge.
- To get to your next Delta Destination lodge, take a picturesque light aircraft flight.
- Spend the next three nights in another magnificent Okavango Delta lodge.
- Enjoy your final three nights in the Delta by taking another magnificent flight to the last luxury lodge.
- On your way home, you'll spend the final night of your tour onboard Fly Okavango.
Luxury lodge in the Okavango Delta
- Aeroplane and private chalets cleaned to strict CDC/EPA guidelines
- Boeing 767-300ER allows maximum spacing
- All lodges have a maximum of 12 separate private chalets
- Outdoor dining and private game drives for all guests