Kruger, Cape Town and Mauritius Bush & Beach Safari (15 days)
A trip to the Kruger National Park is an unforgettable and potentially life-changing experience. Boasting more than two-million hectares, the Kruger National Park is one of the world’s largest game reserves and a truly remarkable destination. Because of its exceptional size, you can experience amazing diversity - from the scenery and ecosystems to the sighting of the Big Five, hyena, wild dogs, zebra, giraffe, trees and birds.
The particularly scenic city of Cape Town is in a class of its own. Resting at the confluence of the Indian and Atlantic Ocean, sandwiched between the slopes of the iconic Table Mountain and the glistening sapphire water of Table Bay, makes it a unique city. Enjoy the bustling harbour, world-class beaches, unrivalled vineyards and the mountainous surroundings brimming with diverse flora and fauna.
The hotel is nestled on a private quay in Cape Town’s bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront between a working harbor and the serenity of an international yacht marina. From the globally-inspired offering at the hotel’s restaurant Signal to the whisky, wine and cocktails from the popular Bascule Whiskey, Wine and Cocktail Bar. Relax at The Spa at Cape Grace, which offers luxurious spa treatments.
Situated on an unusually shaped peninsula, at the extreme southwestern tip of Mauritius. The little fishing village of Le Morne is best known for its iconic rocky crag, Le Morne Brabant.
The UNESCO accredited World Heritage Site presides over the entire Le Morne area which serves as a popular tourist centre. Travellers, can look forward to relaxing on the idyllic white-sand beaches, swimming, snorkelling, surfing or kiteboarding in the exquisite reef-protected lagoon. Highlights includes, Domaine Des Grands Bois (an impressive 2,000-acre park inhabited by a variety of wildlife such as stags, deer, monkeys and exotic birds.
Costing tip: When comparing with other companies, remember most of them only show the low season rate. How pricing works >
What to Expect on This Safari
This popular itinerary can be customised to match your budget and travel dates by adding/removing a few days or selecting different lodges
1 to 3
Kruger National Park | Lion Sands Game Reserve
- You will fly directly from OR Tambo Airport, Johannesburg to Skukuza Airport where you will be met on arrival and transferred to the Lion Sands Tinga Lodge. This will be your home for the next three nights with all your activities, local drinks and meals included.
- Built around an enormous Jackalberry tree, which is reputed to be over 200 years old, magnificent views of the river where you'll be able to spot resident wildlife, including the members of the Big Five and hear the constant rush of life from the Sabie River on your doorstep, night predators and birds chiming in.
Meals: Full Board
4 to 7
- Today you’ll be transported to Skukuza Airport for your flight to Cape Town International Airport. On arrival you’ll be met and transferred to the Cape Grace where you'll stay on a bed and breakfast basis for four nights.
- During your stay, You'll discover Cape Point the scenic Atlantic coastline, the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve and Simonstown where African Penguins reside at Boulder's Beach. Experience a full day Winelands Tour in Franschhoek and the Groot Drakenstein Prison where Nelson Mandela was released in February 1990.
Meals: Bed and Breakfast
8 to 14
- Today you'll travel from Cape Town International Airport to the magical island of Mauritius. On arrival at Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport, you’ll be transferred to The St. Regis Mauritius Resort where you will stay for the next seven nights on a half board basis. Tthe soft white sand of Le Morne Beach and its turquoise lagoon create a magical setting where lavishly appointed accommodations and pampering converge.
- Here, you will be given the opportunity to enjoy a variety of water-based activities including kite surfing, scuba diving, snorkelling and catamaran cruises.
Meals: Half Board
End of Journey
Enjoy your last breakfast in the Le Morne Peninsula before being collected at The St. Regis Mauritius Resort and transferred to Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport for your scheduled flight back to OR Tambo International Airport, where you will board your connecting flight back home.
Recommended Iteniraries and Tours
Visit the most popular destinations in Southern Africa on this luxury tour for the budget-conscious...
Explore two of South Africa's most desirable locations in this whirlwind safari tour...
Two countries in 8 days may seem like a lot but with this well thought out itinerary you will see some of the regions most iconic destinations without feeling like you are rushing through it…
Spend your days discovering the fine beaches of Cape Town, enjoying the remarkably untamed wilderness of the Kruger National Park and swimming the pristine beaches of Mauritius....