- Botswana: Electric plug M 230V and 50Hz
- Kenya: Electric plug G 240V and 50Hz
- Malawi: Electrical plug G 230V and 50Hz
- Mauritius: Electrical plug C & G, 230V and 50Hz
- Mozambique: Electrical plug C,F,M, 220V and 50Hz
- Namibia: Electric plug M 220V and 50Hz
- Seychelles: Electrical plug G 240V and 50Hz
- South Africa: Electric plug M 220/230V and 50Hz, In some areas it’s plug C, G
- Tanzania: Electric plug D,G 230V and 50Hz
- Zambia: Electric plug C,D,G 230V and 50Hz
- Zimbabwe: Electrical plug D,G 220V and 50Hz
I’m worried about comfort in Africa, what are the options for comfort and remoteness?
What happens if the weather affects my hot air balloon safari?
Why travel with us?
Recent reviews from travellers who planned and booked their Africa trips with Discover Africa Safaris
Planning excellent - tailored to our needs - efficient and helpful at...
Taylor-made safari within a short time, suggestions welcome, special offers are included.
Do not miss out on Discover Africas Safari!
Wow! Awesome service and a tour to match.
Travel with Peace of Mind
Plan your safari with confidence. Refundable deposits and flexible rebooking terms standard on your African safari.
© Copyright Discover Africa Group