Among the many Kenyan beach hotels, Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa stands out as being amongst the favourite Mombasa beach hotel, perfect for either a beach holiday or for state-of-the-art conferencing facilities. Situated on 22 acres of the longest of pristine, pure white sandy beach front, the hotel encompasses 335 rooms, ranging from the refreshing standard, sea-front, deluxe, and executive suites to the grand presidential suites and our signature wellness spa, proudly known as Tulia.
Facilities available at the Resort are as follows:
• Pavilions – These 2 restaurants have a total seating capacity 680 people and offer dinner based on 14 day theme nights.
• Minazi Café – Has a 92 people capacity offering tastefully prepared snacks and light meals, plus 24-hour room service.
• Lido Seafood Grill, a seafood heaven of “Fish on the beach”, is a Chaîne des Rotisseurs certified fine dining restaurant.
• Cocos Beach Bar – Open-air disco with a capacity of 150 people.
• An exquisite range of state-of-the-art, air-conditioned Motivator Conferencing facilities are available.
• Tulia Spa & Health Bar – Offers Western, Oriental & Ayurvedic Massage therapies in addition to full salon treatments.
• A wide selection of PADI certified water-sports, ranging from jet skiing to deep sea diving - Buccaneer diving.
• A top-of-the-range gym plus a keenly experienced and enthusiastic Animation Team ensures that you can stay as actively engaged as you wish.
• The Ozone kids club caters to every whim for the young ones, ensuring a truly memorable stay for the children.