Is This Trip for Me?
On this whirldwind safari, you’ll enjoy two of Africa’s greatest spectacles, the Wildebeest Migration and the magnificent Victoria Falls, experiences that are on every traveller’s bucket list.
- Begin your journey in Kenya‘s Masai Mara where you’ll be able to witness the exhilarating Great Migration river crossings during the high season. Watch as millions of wildebeest and zebra attempt to cross the Mara River in an epic battle of survival. Even during the low season, the Masai Mara is a land of breathtaking vistas, abundant wildlife and endless plains.
- Next, you’ll visit pristine Zambia, and explore the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park, a dramatic eastern cataract that runs down the length of the mighty Victoria Falls; another highlight on the journey. The park also boasts a footbridge that sways through a cloud of spray towards ‘Knife Edge’, a slippery walkway that runs right along the crags. Or make your way down the slopes to the banks of the Zambezi River where the ‘Boiling Pot’ roars away. Perfect for adventurous travellers.
- You’ll end your journey in Zimbabwe, a land of warm hospitality and unchartered wildlife reserves. This experience takes you to the famous Hwange National Park, one of Africa’s finest havens for wildlife and is home to vast herds of elephants, buffalo, zebra, sable, roan, lion, leopard, wild dog, cheetah, Spotted hyena and wildebeest. Walking safaris, driving and horseback safaris are a popular way of enjoying the wildlife and birds. Great for professional or amateur photographers looking for the ideal opportunity to snap some excellent shots.
Why this tour?
- Meet the many diverse cultures of both Southern and Eastern Africa
- Thrilling wildlife encounters you’ll never forget
- Make the most of your trip to Africa by seeing as many highlights as you can
- Experience superb accommodations, including luxury lodges and tented camps for an authentic experience
* It is recommended that you visit Kenya during the high season to see the best leg of the Great Migration. Use our Herdtracker app to follow the herds in real time, making your safari planning so much easier.