Tropical Zanzibar Island Escape (8 days)
- Kendwa Beach is a much quieter destination, making this tour both relaxing and perfect for romantics. Located north of the island, highlights include endless sandy beaches and swinging palm trees, as well as a robust selection of water-based activities to enjoy. As the number one beach location in East Africa, Zanzibar offers an incredible history and a fascinating culture to discover. Do visit Stone Town, the winding labyrinths offer something special around every corner.
- Zuri Zanzibar Hotel is one of the best in Zanzibar, most well-known for it's incredible, eco-friendly design, superb location a few metres from the beach, fine dining and luxury offerings.
This holiday package includes:
- Return flights to Zanzibar on the scheduled, direct services of Mango
- Return resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Garden Bungalow
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- All taxes, levies & surcharges
Costing tip: When comparing with other companies, remember most of them only show the low season rate. How pricing works >
What to Expect on This Safari
This popular itinerary can be customised to match your budget and travel dates by adding/removing a few days or selecting different lodges
1 to 7
Welcome to Paradise
You'll be met at the airport and whisked away to Zuri Zanzibar luxury hotel.
For the next seven days, you'll have the chance to indulge in gourmet cuisine, soak up the incredible history and culture of the island, spend lazy days on the beach, swim in the warm Indian Ocean and take time out to recuperate.
End of Journey
Enjoy a gourmet breakfast before your transfer back to the airport for your onward flight.
You Might Also Like
This Tanzania safari offers a two-dimensional journey that will take you across the Serengeti National Park, Tarangire National Park, the Ngorongoro Crater and the beautiful shores of Zanzibar island. Stay at Asilia Africa's premium…
Start your journey at Lake Manyara National Park, where you will encounter breathtaking views of the Maasai Steppe and the mountains on the south. See the largest concentration of baboons and lions climbing on trees. However, you will also…