Showing all 7 results
Kuzoku Lodge – Greater Addo National Park Safari (Save 36%)
R8,825per room per night View Deal
Great Fish River Lodge – Eastern Cape Safari (Save 69%)
R28,880per room per night View Deal
Eastern Cape Accommodation Specials
Is exploring the Addo Elephant National Park or spending time in the Valley of Desolation on your travel wishlist? If it is, then our Eastern Cape accommodation specials are ideal for you.
The Eastern Cape is the second largest province in Mzansi and is home to untouched beaches, bush and forest expanses. It's no wonder why Eastern Cape holiday destinations are so sought after.
Top things to do in the Eastern Cape
If you’re looking for something to do in the Eastern Cape, here are our top five suggestions:
- Explore the Valley of Desolation in the Camdeboo National Park - which is one the most stunning natural features in the Eastern Cape
- Travel through the Wild Coast, which is home to craggy sea cliffs, windy beaches and the ancestral home of the Xhosa people.
- Experience the beauty of the Addo Elephant Park, which is home to and protects the Big Seven species: elephant, rhino, Cape buffalo, lion, leopard, Great white shark and Southern right whale.
- Walk over the 77 metre long Storms River suspension bridge in the Tsitsikamma National Park
- Go surfing in Jeffreys Bay - one of the best surfing locations on the planet
- Try the Bloukrans bungee jump, the highest commercial bungee jumping operation in the world at 216 metres.
Flexible Eastern Cape travel deals
Booking our Eastern Cape accommodation specials is easy and flexible as well – you can book dates (within the validity period) which suits you best. If there’s no availability for your chosen dates, we’ll give you a full refund.
Promote your Eastern Cape travel packages on Deals 2 Discover
We’d love to display your Eastern Cape accommodation specials on our website!
Simply submit your travel deals via the “Submit a Special” link at the top of each page or specials can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll load them to the website for you.
Eastern Cape holiday destinations with flexible travel dates