Is This Trip for Me?
Camping in Moremi Game Reserve allows you to explore:
- Moremi Game Reserve: Moremi Game Reserve is arguably Botswana’s best wildlife region, with permanent water that attracts big game year-round. Birding is prolific here, with over 500 species, turning the landscape into a twittering paradise. Camping in the bush is truly the best way to discover beautiful Moremi.
Highlights of this camping tour in Moremi include:
- Incredible wildlife experiences on walking safaris, as well as by boat and 4×4 (both day and late afternoon game drives)
- Both daytime and sunset cruises with sundowners on the waterways
- Mokoro excursions
- Spot the Big Five in this remote corner of the Okavango Delta
- Look out for the rare sitatunga and lechwe antelope, as well as one of the last populations of Wild dogs on the planet
- The secretive and rare Pels Fishing Owl’s favourite spot
- Luxury tented camping in prime areas of Moremi Game Reserve
Camping in Moremi Game Reserve Video
Best Time to Go on this Trip
Peak, low and mixed are an indication of season and price, learn how pricing works.
What you'll Experience on this Tour
Welcome to Chief's Island, Okavango Delta!
Upon arrival at Maun Airport, your host from Xaxaba Camp will meet you and transfer you to the camp, where you...
An early wake up call will be met with coffee and rusks at the main area of camp before you...
Off to Mboma Island
This morning after breakfast, you embark on your following journey to Mboma Island Expeditions, where you will spend the next two...
Water-based Wildlife Experiences
After breakfast you will depart for a long boat cruise through the Okavango Delta, gliding through the channels in between...
End of Dream African Safari
This morning, after breakfast, you depart from the camp by boat back to the boat station where you will connect...
Travel with Confidence
With over 20 years of experience, our team will help you choose the perfect African safari for your adventure.
Here are some more itineraries to start your planning
Copyright © Discover Africa Safaris | Camping in Moremi Game Reserve | Last Updated: 23 Nov 2022