Have you seen the herds?
We’d love to know
The easiest way for you to be featured on the HerdTracker website and actively contribute to the live feed, is by tweeting the herds’ whereabouts using #HerdTracker.
How to contribute
- Take a picture / video of your wildebeest migration sighting mentioning the location and date.
- Use #HerdTracker in your post and tag @HerdTracker (Twitter/Instagram)
- Just make sure to enable your location so we can map your contribution.
- You can also send your image and description via email to email@example.com
- Please include the following on your email:
- The company/camp/lodge name and/or logo.
- High resolution images of your accommodation, if possible.
- Your company/camp/lodge GPS coordinates.