Have you seen the herds?
We’d love to know
The easiest way for you to be featured on the HerdTracker website and actively contribute to the live feed, is by tweeting the herds’ whereabouts using #HerdTracker.
How to contribute
- Take a picture / video of your wildebeest migration sighting mentioning the location and date.
- Use #HerdTracker in your post.
- Just make sure to enable your location so we can map your contribution.
- You can also send your image and description via WhatsApp or SMS to +27 76 091 8221.
Become a partner contributor
If you aren’t able to tweet your #HerdTracker updates, then you are welcome to send an email to Melanie: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following:
- The company/camp/lodge name and/or logo.
- High resolution images of your accommodation, if possible.
- Your company/camp/lodge GPS coordinates.