Is the Table Bay Hotel for Me?
The Table Bay offers the ultimate in 5-star luxury hotel accommodation in Cape Town.
Considered to be the best address in Cape Town, this sophisticated Sun International property was opened in May 1997 by former South African president, Nelson Mandela.
Situated on the historic Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, The Table Bay hotel is perfectly positioned against the stunning backdrop of Table Mountain and the Atlantic Ocean and provides easy access to the top places to visit in Cape Town.
Top reasons why you’ll love The Table Bay hotel:
- Award-winning 5-star luxury hotel accommodation in Cape Town.
- Beautiful views of the working harbour and Table Mountain or across the Atlantic Ocean to Robben Island.
- Direct access to Cape Town’s renowned shopping destination, the V&A Waterfront.
- Tailor-made tours at The Table Bay’s travel desk.
- Complimentary for in-house guests is a hop-on hop-off luxury shuttle service route to and from Table Mountain.
- Airport transfers in luxury WiFi-enabled vehicles.
- Complimentary WiFi access throughout the hotel.
- Excellent conferencing facilities for special occasions, weddings and events.
- Best breakfast buffet in Cape Town served daily.