African Culture Experience in Lesedi Village
-- Guided activity in Johannesburg, South Africa
Experience the heritage of South African citizens by enjoying a half day tour at the Lesedi Cultural Village in Johannesburg.
Located in the immaculate surrounds of the bushveld and rugged hills, a mere hour from the City of Gold, Johannesburg, the Lesedi Cultural Village offers visitors the chance to experience a multi-cultural village unlike any other.
Greeted with a traditional African welcome, visitors will be spoilt with an array of visual and auditory stimulations, caressing the senses. Visitors are educated on the vivacious and dynamic traditions of the South African people; from the Basotho, Ndebele, Pedi, Xhosa and Zulu people, each culture is given its just deserves and due at the Lesedi Cultural Village, making this tour one that is authentic and enjoyable.
There is also the option to upgrade your half day tour to a full day tour.
Highlights of the Lesedi Cultural Experience Day Tour
- Relish the experience of a night’s stay in an African Village
- Discover the historical aspects of South Africa
- Enjoy a guided tour through the Zulu, Xhosa, Pedi and Sotho villages
- Be entertained with the traditional song and dance performance in the auditorium
- Sate yourself with a traditional African dinner feast
- Priced from ZAR 1,130 pp Priced from ZAR 1,130 pp
Time Needed for African Culture Experience in Lesedi Village
The Lesedi Cultural Village tour can be experienced as a half day tour or a day tour - the two options are available.
Tips & Advice: African Culture Experience in Lesedi Village
Best Time To Do It
The Lesedi Cultural Village can be experienced and enjoyed at any time of the year.
What To Bring
- Simple throw on your most comfy pair of sneaks, and your everyday wear – comfort is key!
- Do not forget your trusty camera, make sure it is fully charged as well – you do not want to miss out on those perfect ‘Kodak’ moments
- Sunscreen is a necessity under the belting African sun
Food, Drinks & Snacks
A traditional African dinner feast will be served.
Similar Things To Do
You may be interested in these related activities:
Tour Details: African Culture Experience in Lesedi Village
- Highlight activities, as is mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional Extras
A Luxury Microbus to 44-Seater Luxury coach is the mode of transportation for this tour.
Pick Up & Drop Off Details
- Pick ups take place at most Rosebank hotels @ 14h30
- Pick ups take place at most Sandton hotels @ 15h00
Thank you for your enquiry. I’ve sent you a quotation for the Lesedi Cultural Day Tour. The pick-up and drop off point for these tours would be at central Sandton or Rosebank Hotels. The transfers are included in the tour price and the tours operate on a daily basis and require a minimum of 1 person.
From the 1st of November 2013, this tour is no longer available on a scheduled basis. We can however offer you a private tour.
Alternatively, please let me know where you would be staying and we can offer you transfers from the hotel to Lesedi and back as well as book the tour.
We look forward to making your travel dream a reality.
Have a lovely day.